04 August 2009

She came to me

dAdDy & LiTtLe bUddY
dAdDy & LiTtLe bUddY
Charis and Hope
I am thankful for my 3 babies. Oh, my heart is sewn so deeply into theirs. Their cute smiles, and laughter and delights, fill my soul! And it's all connected to the heart I have for them to seek the Lord's face, but also walk all the days of their lives with Him, for when I am no longer here, they will have long ago let go of their training wheels, and be standing strong, immovable. 


A Missionary Kid, Bethany, came to say Goodbye one night, but couldn't leave without saying this,"I just want to say that I am very proud of you. You are a good mom. I am amazed at how your kids grasp the Word of God, and the way that they share life. When they grow up, they are going to Follow after God all of the days of their lives. They are going to grow up to be Missionaries and a Pastor. You watch. You're doing a great job. Millions are going to come to know Him, through your ministry." I told her to share this with Caleb too...Mind you, I haven't really talked to this girl who has been here for about 4 weeks, more than 3 small conversations. I was blown away by her confidence! The Lord is so good, and I can only pray that God will use my kids with the Boldness that God has graced her with! Praise God! 
Hope




LOVE YOU, The Beller Family
LOVE YOU, The Beller Family





The Girls!
The Girls!

No comments: