27 July 2010

talkin' 'bout my generation...


If all of Heaven and Earth could barely contain God expressing Himself once, why should we ask Him to repeat Himself? How much our joy to allow God to grant new blessings and so experience a new aspect of His expression?”
No, we would not seek an encore. Instead we would expect God to do something entirely new- an original new masterpiece.”


This is great encouragement to me for as I just finished the old writings of my journal, I cannot expect to live out an encore. 
And also for the new words God has spoken to me about 'the New blessing' with my children. They will not have the same equipment as I did as for the equipping of my generation, but a new cloak, a new covering for their generation! Thank you for the words that fill my spirit, and confirm the new Faith, the Crusher of my old and feeble Fears!
For we are God'sMAsTERpiecE. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so that we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. Ephesians 2:10 

No comments: